Coordinator for Students with specific needs
Vice Dean for Development
Associate ProfessorE2.09 +421 2 6729 5323
Information on how to obtain the student status with specific needs
in the academic year 2019/2020 you can apply for a status of a student with specific needs.
Students with this type of health disability may apply for the status in the following categories:
- visual impairment (blind, low vision),
- hearing impairment (deaf, hearing-impaired),
- physical disability of the lower limbs,
- physical disability of the upper limbs,
- chronic disease (cystic fibrosis, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, organ or tissue transplantation, cardiovascular disease, neurological disease, progressive disease),
- health weakness (long-term illness and consequent health weakness, convalescence, or decreased resistance to diseases, tendency to relapse of disease or a student with health threats due to the impact of inappropriate environment, life-cycle, improper nutrition),
- mental illness (current mental state or longer-term psychological disorder of mental health affects the ability to perform the study duties in the standard mode),
- autism or other pervasive developmental disorder (Asperger's syndrome, etc.),
- learning disorders (dyslexia, dysgraphy, dyscalculia, dysortography).
We ask the students concerned to attach the current medical report to the application, sign the application in handwritten form, and submit it personally into the Office of the student coordinator with specific needs.
A new application for the inclusion in the records of students with specific needs, along with the current health report, must also be submitted by students who repeatedly ask for the status of a student with specific needs.